We ask visitors to follow these guidelines to ensure that the patient environment remains safe, calm and supportive of healing.
- Please cooperate with all requests from Montefiore Einstein Advanced Care Center staff. There may be times when visitors are asked to temporarily leave a patient’s exam or treatment room or change locations while a patient is being attended to. However, family or friends who accompany patients will never be denied based on race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical appearance or disability.
- No smoking.
- Safeguard your valuables, such as purses.
- Protect and respect the privacy of all patients.
- Speak quietly and help limit noise.
- Check whether cell phone use is permitted in your area, as it may interfere with medical equipment.
- Follow staff instructions in times of emergency or special alert.
- Be aware that Montefiore Einstein Advanced Care reserves the right to inspect bags and packages being brought into or removed from the center.
If you would like a copy of your medical records, please call 914-418-6282.
Serving Our Neighbors
Our dedication to exemplary care extends beyond the medical services we provide. It is important to ensure that patients, as well as their family and friends, receive the support they need throughout their stay and care. Talking with us is an essential part of your care.
We provide, free of charge, language interpreter services, telecommunication and amplification devices, and sign language services to persons who are deaf and/or hearing impaired. Please ask your healthcare professional for assistance.
The languages we support include Spanish, Chinese, Russian, French Creole, Korean, Italian, Yiddish, Bengali, Polish, Arabic, French, Urdu, Tagalog, Greek and Albanian.
You and your family are partners in your own care. Our doctors, nurses and staff want to hear how you’re feeling and what you’re thinking. So ask questions, voice your concerns and don't be afraid to raise any issues relating not only to your care and treatment, but also to the overall services provided by Montefiore Einstein Advanced Care. To get the support you need, remember to:
- Write down any questions you have.
- Choose a family member to communicate with the doctors and staff when you can’t.
- Keep a list of doctors you see and the medications they prescribe.
These steps will help you stay safe, get the information you need, ask the right questions and interact effectively with your doctors, nurses and staff.
Step Up and Speak Up
The most positive care outcomes occur when patients are proactive. Be sure to:
Speak up. Ask questions and voice concerns. It's your body and you have a right to know.
Pay attention. Make sure you're getting the right treatments and medications.
Educate yourself. Learn about the medical tests you get and your treatment plan.
Find an advocate. Pick a trusted family member or friend to be your advocate.
Know what meds and why. Understand what medicines you take and why you take them.
Check before you go. Use a hospital, clinic, surgery center or other type of healthcare organization that meets The Joint Commission's quality standards.
Participate in your care. You are the center of the healthcare team.
Rights and Responsibilities
Pay Your Bill
We are committed to providing accessible, high-quality care to all our patients. We offer several options to make billing and payments as easy and convenient as possible. You can make payments over the phone, on-line through My Chart, in person at the center or via mail.
Pay by Phone Self Service
To make a payment by phone, please use our automated payment service which is available 24/7. Call us at 914-709-3911 and choose the correct prompt. Have your credit/debit card and most recent statement ready for easy payment.
Pay in Person
For Rehab Therapy services, pay at the front desk on the first floor. The office is open Monday through Friday from 8:30am to 4:30pm.
For medical services, please pay at the front desk on either the 2nd or 3rd floor. The office is open Monday through Friday from 8:00am to 5:00pm.
For all services, please pay at the front desk. The office is open Monday through Friday from 8:00am to 5:00pm.
Pay by Mail
Please make check payable to Montefiore Einstein Advanced Care. Make sure you include the patient's name and date of birth, or the account number, on the check.
Mail your payment to:
Montefiore Einstein Advanced Care
P. O. Box 411180
Boston MA 02241-1180
Other Inquiries or to Speak with a Representative
For additional questions, please call Customer Service at 914-709-3911 weekdays between 8:00am to 5:00pm and speak to a service representative.